Icing Smiles :)

Thursday, July 8, 2010


When I first heard of Icing Smiles, I just thought, wow, what an amazing organization.  Icing smiles is a non-profit that provides cakes to children that are affected by a critical illness.  Every birthday is a victory for these kids and can there be anything better than putting a smile on their faces?  You can sponsor a cake for a child, or better yet, you can bake a cake yourself and donate it to them.  There are so many ways to get involved and use your talents to help brighten a child's day.  Check out their website to learn more about Icing Smiles and read the inspirational story about how they started.  Please spread the word!

This is a recent cake made by Kate of Lovin Sullivan Cakes for a 9yr old boy named Ben.    :)

1 comments:

Jenniffer said...

Oh, wow! What an amazing organization! I will definitely have to check it out! I called around our town a few years ago about doing this while each organization I spoke to thought it was a good idea, none were willing to do any extra work to connect me with the children that needed it. Thanks!!